- Collecting Your Judgment
- How to collect money awarded to you by the court.
- Paying Your Judgment
- How to pay your judgment and update your credit report.
- Judgment Debtor Hearing
- You’ve won your case but can’t collect. How to make the judgment debtor appear in court so you can find assets and collect your money.
- Finding a Person or Business
- How to find a person or business that owes you money.
- Suspending a Driver License to Force Payment
- If you win an automobile accident case, you can suspend the Defendant’s driver license if your judgment is not paid.
- Adding Collection Costs & Interest to Your Judgment
- If you paid fees to the Sheriff or Court Clerk, you can add those amounts to your judgment. You can also add 10% interest from the date the judgment was entered.
- Court Fees
- A list of fees charged by the court, the Sheriff and the Secretary of State.
- Check Your Case Status Online
- Get a case summary from the court online.
- Small Claims Advisor Service
- Get answers to your questions.